Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4 - A Christmas gift


Sunday. Kids go back to school tomorrow and reality sets in
for me as the official end of the holidays. = (
We boxed it up - the lights, the sparklies and all that Christmas goodness.
So today's photo kind of represents what is left over plus I didn't like my earlier photos I took today so went with Bec's prompt at Scrap Orchard, a photo of a Christmas gift I rec'd.
Here is 2 of them: a floral arrangement that has about run its course and the 3 wick candle hubby got me. Second year we have cut way back on buying for each other.


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty picture. So symbolic too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. I love the flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photograph...I am not a very good photographer so I can relate to your sense of dissatisfaction with the photographs that you've taken...(I think they look just fine IMHO)..hopefully this 365 journey will help us all improve, each in her own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the reds in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts! I love the red color!

    ReplyDelete