Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 - Views from our doors

Looking out our backdoor or front door was the prompt to keep us northerners girls from having to brave the cold elements outside. The key was we had to see the door frame.
Well, this kept us inside but there is no way we can keep the door open for any length of time so these were shot very quickly.

This is looking out over our deck. The sun was setting and I used the door to block it.




This is out our front door - again, had to be pretty quick so as not to let the
heat out. The hubby was wondering what the heck I was doing holding the door open. LOL

And what I love about POTD is the awesome pictures you capture. Well, that is not totally true, well it is, but in this case, my Elle wanted me to get some outside photos of her and her BF.




I am getting excited - 2 more days and we can put together our first layout!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snow pics! You gave me a chuckle when you said your husband was wondering what you were doing (LOL)! Your daughter is so pretty and her BF is handsome - great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shots!! Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shots! I especially love the shots of your daughter and her bf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures : ) It looks SO cold BRRR!!! And what a CUTE cupple : ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos.. and my hubby is always asking me what on earth I am doing when i take random photos..lol

    your daughter and her BF look really cute!

    ReplyDelete