Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12 - My cat again

I should be venturing outside as we have fresh snow but man, its cold and the weatherman says its only going to get colder tomorrow - like a true arctic blast. Brrrr. Just checked the outside temp and it is 9 degrees. So lucky me has been inside all day where its pretty warm and toasty.
My cat is pretty comfortable too - the poses we find him in. He cracks me up.
And yes, he is big! About 20 pounds.
Isn't he cute?
I am off to work on my week 2 layout!
And the temp has fallen to 8 degrees!

8 comments:

  1. They can get in the funniest positions (LOL)! Beautiful ginger cat and great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny looking position LOL - beautiful photo!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehhee love that pose, yup a true model

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha "For you, I could be" (Puss in Boots on Shrek) That was the first thought that popped in my head when I saw this pic :D that and, "do you mind?!" Great shot :)
    Sounds like you are getting the same front that is trying to work through here...we started at 30 today, supposed to be upper teens by evening and a low of -3* by Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny pose and great pic of your kitty. Inside is the best place to be in this freezing temps we are in right now. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete