Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 23 - Off centered

One of the advantages of having a daughter that drives is that I can snap pictures while she drives. Well actually we stopped the car on the tracks to capture this one - rest assured there were no other cars or trains for that matter, but one does not dilly dally to be safe...Photo is off centered which I didn't like but then again that is how our life is right now, definitely off centered so the photo works for me.
Be back later with today's shot which I hope is a photo of our outing last night.

3 comments:

  1. I love it off centered! There's just something about railroad tracks, too, so much character or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A photo of a train track disappearing into the distance isn't so unique, so the off-centered gives it that something a little bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! It's so wonderful! Love the off centered shot.

    ReplyDelete