Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 20 {again} Outside Fun

Elle has been wanting to go outside and play in the snow with her boyfriend and get some pictures which means I get to go out too and man, it was cold. I was thinking 25 degrees wouldn't be so bad after the deep freeze of last week, but to me, it was still super cold. Dad asked them to go in the neighbor's yard so ours would still be flawless but that didn't happen. First stop was snow angels.
Snow chase.
I had a hard time choosing just one so went with 3 for now and will have to narrow it down for my layout later.
I am really missing my DSLR for these winter shots.

10 comments:

  1. Great snow shots.

    I too have trouble narrowing down my choice of pics some days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like they had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, so wonderful photos! And so much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photo's and I would have a hard time choosing, too. It would be between the snow angels and the last one - good luck (just pick both LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun!! Great pics, I love the snow angel one, shows such fun and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't matter what age there is fun in playing in the snow! Great shots thanks for sharing all of them. I agree it is still really cold out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these snow pictures on blogs are making me so jealous!

    Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these sorts of photos are in my dreams, as we live too far from the snow. Fabulous selection and I know why it was so hard to chose just one:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snow shots!!! These are really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snow shots! Looks amazing and I'm jealous now. hihihi

    ReplyDelete