Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 - Friday Night

Friday night has been really quiet around here except for the 4 TVs going...
First we have Jared in one of his favorite places - in the kitchen with one of his all time favorite snacks; popcorn.


Downstairs we have Elle and her boyfriend.
I didn't capture hubby watching in the living room though he probably was already fast asleep.
And there is me in the office with a TV on but can't really say I am watching it as I was pretty busy mastering my first PSE action for ADSR 4 - Wow!
That took a bit of effort and I am glad Elle was here to watch Hummie's tutorial and walk me through it.
So ya, our household is pretty boring here tonight.
Tomorrow I am on the hunt for something a bit more exciting as I am boring myself.

5 comments:

  1. Aww I love your photos, you have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. It is a good thing that I am the family photographer or the would be lots of pics of me grabbing snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's just nice to have a do nothing day :) I know I love em lol. It was great seeing your kids, I love the name Elle..that's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought we were the only people with that many different TV"s on at the same time! Great way to show everyday life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo's and journaling (husband falling asleep in front of the TV sounds so familiar, LOL)! What is it with teen boys and wearing hats. My son wears one and never (except in school, not allowed) takes it off. Not saying it's bad, just interesting to see the fads that come and go! You've got great looking kids, TFS!

    ReplyDelete