Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 - Simple Pleasures

I went with a prompt today - simple pleasures, which I am all about.
But I tell ya, I really struggled with capturing that simple pleasure.
After a few attempts at various pleasures I ended up with this...
lotions and lip balms! Definitely a necessity this time of year in the upper USA.
Somedays it is pure bliss to apply.

I also did my 1st layout for Project 365 - what fun!
I am so glad that I decided to end my week on a Saturday.

Credits: Scrapshana's kits: Winter Wishes and Holiday Shimmer



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea and your photo turned out great! I love cetaphil, I use their bar soap for my face with a scrubby puff on my face (probably need to do that on my body LOL)!

    Your layout turned out great. Love your title and how you have everything arranged. This is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you girl! I love those kind of pleasures myself. chapstick and lotions are my savior.

    love your layout too sweetz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to take a photo of those needful things!! Your 365 lo looks awesome too, I have yet to do mine..another thing I'm procrastinating about today!!

    ReplyDelete