Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14 - New Slippers


If you read my previous blog post you know we were out shopping yesterday.
A mission of sorts to snag some great bargains.
And here is one of my precious finds - new pink fuzzy slippers.
My Elle gives me grief about my current ones (they are butt ugly) so I got these (Elle got the same ones). They are just so clean and pink and they are perfect for these cold winter days and nights. Coldest night coming up in 5 years.
So had to show something warm and cuddly.
It is forecasted so cold tomorrow that school has been delayed 2 hours - now that is a big deal in the upper midwest because we aren't cold weather wimps - not at all, so this is a big deal.
Also a note on this photo - I captured this while holding my legs in the air. Try that.
Not an easy feat at all!
LOL

You all stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Now, THAT is what i call slippers!!!!
    They have everything!
    Sure looks nice to just pop them on, and even grown girls can be little princesses when their feet are cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a feat (no pun intended LOL)! My stomach muscles would give out. Cute slippers, too, they look nice and warm!

    ReplyDelete